Your Ad Here

Katrina Kaif sexy

Katrina Kaif sexy
katrina kaif hottest

Priyanka Chopra sexy pics











As one of Bollywood's most sought after actors, you would think Priyanka Chopra has enough on her plate but the 29-year-old is now making time to pursue another passion. Chopra has signed up with Universal Music for her debut music album and spoke to Reuters about her new singing career.




Q: How did this music album deal come about?

A: "It happened a year ago when Salim-Sulaiman (music directors) said they wanted me to meet someone from Universal. I have always been asked by music directors to sing songs for my films, but I didn't want to do it so randomly. I wanted it to do it right, and I wanted to do it at the right time, and this seemed like the right time."

No comments:

Post a Comment